Police Checks (New Hamburg Hockey Association)

PrintPolice Checks
VULNERABLE SECTOR CHECK - You must obtain a VSC in order to be considered for any NHHA position.   

If you do not have a current (in past 3 years) police check, do not complete a Coaches Application until you have obtained one. 

Vulnerable Sector Checks are no longer kept on file by NHHA, as of the 2024-25 season. You must submit through the OHF Submission Portal. More information below:

A quick step by step:
  1. Get your VSC from Waterloo Regional Police:  https://records.wrps.on.ca/
  2. Register in HCR for the OHF Submission Portal: https://page.spordle.com/ohf/register/1eec69eb-0696-636e-9245-062a1ab93798
  3. Submit VSC through the OHF portal AND include your Declaration Form: https://ohf.on.ca/media/nohhcaym/ohf-screening-declaration-form.pdf